Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

    cool beans then...is Pastor Lusk gonna charge for using the gym or are we just gonna show up and play?

    sorry to bother you with all these questions?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

    If enough people could get together you could have some LPD Forum teams. I am off that weekend and would like to participate if I am free then.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

    The Oak, Nola and Z Man...I hope we get to play.

    But yeah, its gonna get all the details out by next week I think, Ill post more as I know, but it should be a pretty good thing.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

    I'm glad it's not until the end of the month...gives me some time to get back into basketball shape and get together a team! I like the idea of getting some LPD Forum teams together too...if there are a couple of guys that want to play, just holla at me and we'll put together a team. If you need a third and you need a guard, let me know and if you want to pick me up on your team, I'm game!

    Just a warning, I'm a relatively slow white guy who can shoot the ball pretty well and plays highly fundamental ball. So, if you wanna get together w/me and make a team, we're gonna need some size b/c I just have never been a great rebounder...one of my weaknesses. Also, if you're interested, get on here and let me know when you'd like to get together somewhere and play some pickup games. I go up to UVAW's gym some weekends and weeknights when I can and play. I don't care where you're from either...this is a great cause and it should be some really good competition up there according to what I've heard.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

    Im free to play any night of the week, you tell me a GYM to show up at and Im there. This goes for anyone who wants to play.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

    alright so who all here is gonna be there...and who all dont have a team
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

    i may round me up a team tomorra at school
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Skeptical's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2002
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

    im tryin to get Adkins and Ogar to go play with me
    ICGRM takin' over

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

    i will be there and im still tryin to find some teammates!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: 3 on 3 BBall tourney for a good cause...

    Im not sure yet man like I said it is still in the planning stages and I think it will be Monday before I know a whole lot for sure...

    Hey lets start trying to go out to the College and playing one day a week Nola.....Wednesdays would be good for me....everybody on here that plays any ball should try to go one day a week and we could get some forum battles on!

    Lets discuss it on here and maybe Wednesday of next week get some games going.....Nola me you Oak and some others need to get together and go.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •